The last few weeks I’ve noticed it seems a lot colder, and I’ve been in desperate need of some warm winter Jumpers. Every year I make sure the kids have got plenty of warm jumpers and coats and I just make do with what I already have in my wardrobe. However sadly that consists of a lot of thin Cardigans and Jumpers which are perfect for the warmer months but not so good during the colder ones.
That said, it has given me the perfect excuse to do one of my favourite things… clothes shopping. Thanks to it being December when it came to looking for new jumpers, there was so much choice.
1. SuperDry Fairisle Jumper – Looking for a Christmas jumper that you could also get a way with wearing most of winter too, then this is it.
2. Superdry Women’s Star Gem Store knit Jumper – I love the gem effect design on the front of the jumper its so pretty.
3. Birdie Jumper by Sugarhill from ASOS – The cute Birdie design on this Jumper, really makes it stand out.
4. Wine Jumper By Madam Rage from ASOS- The colour of this Jumper is beautiful. Knitted Jumpers are a must have for everyone’s winter wardrobes.
5. SuperDry Cream Heart Jumper – This jumper looks so soft and cuddley. I love the heart pattern design on the jumper too.
Which is your favourite Winter Jumper?
Via Love The Sales , as always all opinions are honest and that of my own.