I found this Wonderful idea for a Meme over at Emmys Mummy blog and really wanted to take part in it.
Even though I have only been blogging for a short while, however I’m already completely hooked. Most of the time these days I find myself either researching, writing or taking pictures, just the other day me and my partner were out for a rare meal with just the two of us and I noticed across the table he was looking at me rather strangely and he then said “What are you doing? My response “just taking a picture of this meal for my blog”.
It made me wonder what things I now do that are now just part of normal everyday life for me as a blogger, besides just writing a blog obviously.
1. My Tablet/Phone Battery is always low.
2. I now have more friends online than in real life lol.
3. I find myself narrating my own life.
4. My weekends now consist of my laptop and wine.
5. I’ve now finally found a use for the notes section on my mobile.
6. I now have too many late nights, followed by too many early mornings
7. I’m forever checking my blog states, even if its when getting up to go to the loo during the night.
8. I am now able to tweet without even looking at what I’m typing.
9. I check my blog social media accounts more than my personal ones.
10. One of the best feelings is when I get a new comment or follower.feel free to share with me any that you think i may have left out ? or if you’d like to do a list of your own and join in, you can do so by clicking on the badge from Emmys Mummy blog
I’m Linking With: